The first gray hair in women are not always associated with aging. Before you decide to color your hair, you should make sure that gray hair is not the source of any health problems. You may need to modify your lifestyle and diet.
The use of color a method will only addresses the aesthetic aspect of the problem, not the underlying cause. Various physiotherapy procedures and modern remedies can help slow the graying of hairs.
- Gray hair in women: what is the process of color change associated with?
- How to reduce gray hair in women: effective methods
- How to prevent gray hair in women: expert advice
- How to deal with gray hair at an early age?
Gray hair in women: what is the process of color change associated with?
The causes of gray hair in women can be both physiological and pathological. Gray hair is completely missing the pigment that determines the color of each person’s hair.
Melanocytes are responsible for the production of pigment, which become less active with age and eventually stop producing melanin altogether. The appearance of gray strands is most often associated with the first signs of aging, but they can appear at an early age, which has nothing to do with age.
According to statistics, 40% of people aged 30-35 have gray hair.
The color of the strands is determined by genetics, which also affects the activity of melanocytes.
Gray hair in women with a natural blond tint appears earlier. Brown-haired women have more pigment, but even gray hairs are more noticeable. Enhanced graying process is observed after 45 years. To slow down the process, you need to contact a specialist who will select an effective treatment method. Pathology is the appearance of white curls under the age of 20 in people with a white skin tone and up to 30 years in representatives with dark skin.
Causes of gray hairs in women: physiological and pathological
A lot of research has been done in the direction of studying gray hair. Premature death of melanocytes can be triggered by a number of factors. If they are not eliminated in time, the process of pigment loss will intensify. The causes of graying hair in women can be as follows:
- Individual. At what age the first gray hairs appear may depend on the color type of curls, hereditary factors. Also, the process can be accelerated by a violation of microcirculation in the skin of the head.
- The presence of diseases. The reason for graying hair in women may be diseases of the kidneys, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, beriberi, disorders of the nervous system, anemia, problems with the endocrine glands, and viral diseases.
- Lifestyle features. Strict diets in which there is not enough tyrosine obtained from protein can provoke discoloration of curls. Also among the negative factors: constant stress, neuroses, depression, chronic overwork, unbalanced nutrition, the action of UV rays.
The causes of gray hair in women can be one or more factors. Among the common ones are also: hormonal disorders, thyroid dysfunction, poor environmental conditions, lack of serotonin, bad habits, long-term use of certain drugs.
The cause of gray hair in women does not always lie in age-related changes. If gray hair appears at an early age, it is necessary to undergo a comprehensive examination.
How to reduce gray hairs in women: effective methods
How to remove gray hair in women will depend on many factors. First, a comprehensive diagnosis is carried out, which allows you to assess the general state of health, to identify various pathologies.
Further, the treatment of the main violations is carried out, as well as therapy aimed at improving the structure of curls. Most often, a course of magnesia is prescribed in combination with vitamins and trace elements. Hair care products are also prescribed, which include zinc, iron, copper.
To enhance the production of pigment can help lotions, which include sulfur. Also often used are agents that eliminate inflammatory processes in the scalp area.
By improving regeneration, blood flow to the follicles improves, which slows down the discoloration process. Many are interested in how to remove gray hair from women at home? Alternative methods can only be additional as part of the main therapy.
How to reduce gray hairs in women: modern procedures
How to deal with gray hairs in women is determined on the basis of a complete clinical picture. Medications only slow down the process of melanocyte death.
They are selected for each patient individually, after taking a blood test, examining body systems, the structure and condition of the hair. The main task of therapy is the active nutrition of the follicles. Effective methods in therapy are salon procedures, among which the most popular are:
- Laser therapy – helps to activate the growth of melanocytes, restore cell membranes, saturate the follicles with oxygen, improve blood circulation. The procedure is one of the most effective methods.
- Mesotherapy – involves the introduction of therapeutic injections under the scalp. The preparations include vitamins, nicotinic acids, melanin substitutes.
- Ultrasound – contributes to the stability of pigmentation of curls by activating immune, metabolic and other processes in cells. The procedure provides stimulation of hair follicles, toning of blood vessels.
- Darsonval – improves blood circulation in the scalp and metabolic processes due to high-frequency pulsed current of low strength, which is provided by a special apparatus.
The listed procedures are one of the most effective methods for the first appearance of gray hairs in women. They allow not only to preserve the pigment, but also to improve the general condition of the curls.
There are also ways to get rid of gray hair in women at home. They consist in the use of masks, tinctures, balms and other products from natural ingredients.
How to prevent gray hairs in women: expert advice
Regardless of the cause of the appearance of gray hairs in women, experts recommend adhering not only to the selected treatment plan, but also to the following recommendations:
- the obligatory use of products in which there is a large amount of iodine, iron, calcium, chromium, zinc, copper;
- the diet should also include foods such as fish, liver, carrots, and others that contain beta-carotene, it improves the pigmentation of curls;
- it is necessary to consume at least 1.5-2 liters of water per day, since a lack of fluid impairs the absorption of nutrients
What to do with gray hairs in women depends on the main factors that caused the process of reducing melanin production. To get an effective result, it is necessary to consult different specialists: a neurologist, an endocrinologist, a gynecologist, a trichologist.
How to deal with gray hairs at an early age?
Such a phenomenon as gray hairs in women is the norm if it manifests itself over the age of 30-40 years. A sharp decrease in the amount of melanin at an earlier age is provoked by various negative factors.
In such cases, it is important to review the lifestyle, diet, and conduct a comprehensive diagnosis. Often, a woman’s gray hair color appears during severe stress shocks, which requires strengthening the nervous system. Also, pathology can be associated with the wrong daily routine and bad habits.
It is necessary to stop drinking alcohol, smoking, sleep at least 8 hours a day, take time to walk in the fresh air. Another way to prevent the appearance of gray hair in women at an early age is to refuse a protein-free diet. A complete list of recommendations can be obtained from an experienced specialist.