Gray hair is the result of natural processes in the body of any person. Whether you are a man or a woman, everyone has gray hair. If we consider the average age of the appearance of gray hair, then for men it is 30-35 years, for women – 40-45.But it happens that gray hair is also found in young people. In this case, not only genetic predisposition is to blame.
Let’s look together at the causes of early graying and is it possible to avoid this process?
YOU WILL NEED: EATING
red meat; fish; nuts; eggs; headdress; a course of vitamins;
1. Scientific explanation
We know from school that melanin pigment determines hair color. The pigment is produced by special cells – melanocytes. It is they that are synthesized by the enzyme tyrosinase, and the hair acquires a color that is genetically incorporated in the body.
As soon as the tyrosinase enzyme stops working, the hair becomes saturated with hydrogen peroxide and loses its color.
Most often, tyrosinase is produced for a certain time, which is also genetic, but sometimes its action is influenced by external factors or completely different reasons.
2. The reasons
Premature graying can happen to anyone. Therefore, it is important to know about the causes of gray hair and protect yourself.
- stress . Nervous people always have a hard time. Excessive emotionality and experiences lead not only to diseases of the body, but to early graying. Even such seemingly frivolous experiences as a quarrel with a loved one or studying can lead to tremendous stress and affect the appearance of gray hairs.
- Diseases . Of course, diseases are both stress and damage to the whole organism. As a rule, diseases such as atherosclerosis, kidney, heart, blood disease, as well as hormonal disorders affect the appearance of gray hair.
- Avitaminosis . When the body stops receiving all the necessary and useful trace elements, a failure occurs. This is a direct path to gray hair. But if you react quickly, with the help of vitamins and supplements, you can restore hair color and get rid of gray hair.
- Rigid diets . It is during the period when you limit yourself in the consumption of healthy food that the body loses substances that are necessary for health. Along with a strict diet, you can lose weight, hair, or hair color.
- Sunbeams . It is worth giving up a long stay under the sun, and also stop going to the solarium. The sun depletes hair and deprives them of their natural pigmentation. If you are a fan of bleaching your hair in the sun , forget about it.
- Enzyme deficiency . It affects the production of melanin. When it ceases to be produced, the hair loses color, becomes gray.
3. It’s a matter of temperament
If we draw a parallel with the causes of gray hair and types of temperament, it is easy to guess who will suffer first.
- Cholerics, who are constantly on edge, may already be preparing for gray hair, or bring themselves into a state of calm.
Although we are accustomed to perceive choleric people as energetic, groovy and cheerful people, they are all prone to frequent stress. From early childhood, they behave capriciously, constantly cry and misbehave. In adulthood, choleric people have a lot of conflict and nervousness, which can lead to a nervous breakdown and gray hair. It is worth a little calmer attitude to everything and the consequences can be avoided.
Despite the fact that, unlike choleric people, they are calm and balanced, this does not mean that they do not have stress. Such people most often keep everything to themselves, which further worsens the situation. Constant pessimism and depression can lead to experiences that later result in gray hair.
4. Who is not at risk of early graying or gray hair
The lucky ones who are unlikely to turn gray can be considered people who did not have gray hair in their family. It is the genetic predisposition that affects the situation. Rarely, but still there are people who have thick and bright hair to a ripe old age.
Positive people.If you are a person who is used to solving problems, and not “steaming”, most likely, gray hair does not threaten you.After all, such people have a positive reaction to stress, they are not afraid of obstacles and easily overcome them. This all speaks of a stable and strong nervous system, which will provide them with good health and strong hair without gray hair.
5. Prevention of Gray Hair
You need to take care of your health from a young age. If you follow a few tips, then graying can be avoided:
- Nutrition . Proper and balanced nutrition is the key to good health. Eat more foods that are good for hair (red meat, fish, nuts, eggs)
- Calmness . Step away from negativity and try to respond to any stress in a collected and calm way, because you need to take care of your nerves.
- Sun protection . In summer, wear hats and stay in the shade more.
- Head massage . By massaging the head, blood flow becomes more active. Do a head massage for at least 5 minutes a day.
- More vitamins . Especially in winter, when the body suffers from a lack of nutrients, take a course of vitamins.
Doctors say that when gray hair appears, the body gets rid of damaged cells, preventing them from further pressure on the body.
How to slow down and stop graying hair for men and women
Aging is a natural process, and with it comes gray hair, which women do not like very much. Moreover, hair can begin to turn gray at an early age, which is clearly not conducive to human perception.
Many people want their hair to remain beautiful and young, but today we will tell you how to achieve this. No one can avoid this problem, however, there are certain ways to slow down the process and enjoy the natural shade of your hair for longer.
This is especially true of premature aging and premature graying of hair, respectively. Therefore, here we will talk about the basic hair care techniques and techniques with which you can slow down the graying of your hair and achieve effective results.
The nature of gray hair
Before moving on to taking action, we need to find out the nature of gray hair and the reasons why it appears. As our hair begins to lose its natural coloring cells called melanocytes, other pigments, mostly greyish, become more visible and eventually make up the entire texture of the hair.
Graying of hair usually occurs as a process associated with aging, but it can have other causes as well. Factors such as genes, stress, malnutrition, or other health issues and disorders can lead to gray hair. However, if you follow the right tips and procedures in your daily life, you can prevent this problem for as long as possible.
What influences gray hair in our lives
Thus, there are a number of activities that you need to stop and some others that you need to do if you want to avoid sitting as much as possible. They go like this:
You could come across so many warnings and warnings about smoking in terms of the damage it usually does to your overall health. And, of course, when it comes to gray hair, smoking is one of the main causes of premature graying of hair. So if you want to avoid it, you definitely need to go through the difficult process of quitting smoking.
2. Alcohol, coffee and junk food
The same is true for this trio of unhealthy activities and habits that you can use very often in your daily life. Too much alcohol and caffeine combined with an unhealthy diet and devitalizing foods can be the main enemies of your skin and hair in general, and, of course, affect premature aging.
To eliminate this danger from your daily life, you just need to avoid junk food, limit your intake of white flour and refined sugar, and cut down on alcohol and coffee. Instead, you can include vitamin-rich foods and drink plenty of water to get rid of toxins. Fruits and vegetables can be a good substitute for you.
Stress is the next major cause of gray hair. Long periods of worry, tension, nervousness, and worry can actually cause rapid graying of the hair, and you definitely need to get over these situations as quickly as possible. Use relaxation techniques like yoga, deep breathing, meditation, etc.
4. Sleep more
Sleep is the next important thing to focus on. This is good not only for having good looking hair and for slowing down graying, but also for your body and your skin in general.
5. Be too passive
To keep yourself fit and healthy in all aspects, you need to exercise. Improving circulation and ensuring proper blood flow can be an indispensable asset for you to face beauty challenges.
Without regular exercise, you won’t get any improvement even if you follow the right diet and get rid of bad habits. You can also go for a regular scalp massage to ensure blood flow to it. Using appropriate oils. Combining this with exercises will be the best technique for achieving successful results.
6. Include protein in your diet
Proteins are essential elements for the production of melanin, which is the pigment that confirms hair and skin color. So eating protein-rich foods can be a good way to go. Chicken, turkey, sprouted whole grains, cereals, and soy can all be excellent sources.
7. Include B vitamins in your diet
This group of vitamins is the best guarantee against premature graying of hair. Eating foods rich in vitamins B2, B6 and B12 can be a great addition to your daily routine. These include whole grain breads, cereals, bananas, eggs, dairy products, poultry, meat, and green leafy vegetables.
8. Pay attention to other elements, such as copper
Copper is the next essential and essential element to be present in your daily life. Thus, you can include foods such as turnip greens, spinach, beef liver, sunflower seeds, cashews, lentils, almonds, shellfish, crab, oysters, egg yolk, and mushrooms in your daily diet for the most impressive and great results.
9. Next element: iodine
This is the next mineral that should be in your diet. Foods that you can consume in proportion to the iodine in your diet are bananas, carrots, spinach, and fish.
10. Don’t Forget Selenium
Last but not least, you need to have selenium in your diet, which is found in the right proportions in shellfish, tuna, salmon, corn, wheat, soybeans, walnuts, Brazil nuts, and sunflower seeds.
Some treatments for gray hair
In addition, you can also try some home treatments that will also slow down premature graying of your hair. Regular use of the following parameters is the key to success.
1. The first magical product you can try is Amla. It is an Indian gooseberry and is traditionally one of the most effective treatments for gray hair. To reap its benefits, you need to rub the Amla paste into your scalp and repeat the process regularly.
2. As for traditional Chinese products, you can choose Fo-ti, a Chinese herb also known as a longevity tonic. The name says it all, and the long-term effectiveness of this herb ensures perfect results. Thus, you can also go for a massage with this herb. For your information, we can also add that if you translate the name of this herb, you will have something like “black-haired Mr. He”.
3. Finally, you can also use coconut oil and lemon to massage into your scalp.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when considering overcoming your gray hair problem. Accompanying these procedures with the right diet and routine, you will get the most effective and impressive results.
Conclusion – Gray Hair
Many are afraid of the first gray hairs, others consider it not aesthetic and try to fight with the help of paints and pharmacy products. But it is important to understand that this is a completely natural process, and sooner or later it will come. You just have to not speed up this moment. Try to lead a measured lifestyle, eat right and calmly respond to stress.